Have you Lost your dog?
If you have, here is what you need to do in order to hopefully find him/her faster:
1. Call your nearest police station or 199 and ask them to connect you to your nearest police station and make a Lost Dog report. Make sure you give all important info about your dog:
- Breed (characteristics)
- Microchip Number
- Date it was lost
- Specify if it was wearing a colar / tag / or any other accessories
2. Call your nearest Pound and ask if they have admitted your dog. (if the dog is missing for more than a day better call all Pounds in case someone found it and dropped it to a different pound)
3. Make a LOST report to Kanali 6 Radio station by sending an email with the above details on firstname.lastname@example.org or by typing K6, leave a space and write above details and send it to 2626.
4. Make a poster with a photo and the above details and distribute it in the area the dog was lost. (you can also ask kiosks or supermarkets permission to post)
5. Send us a photo, the above details and your name and a telephone you can be reached and we will also post it on our Website and Facebook Group.